1. CAN I COMPETE IN MORE THAN ONE CATEGORY?
Due to time constraints, you can only choose one category to compete in.
2. DO I HAVE TO BRING A MOODBOARD?
Yes. Your moodboard can be no bigger than A3 and it will be graded by our judges. You should also bring a face chart with the planned look.
3. WHO CAN COMPETE IN THE PROFESSIONAL CATEGORIES?
Make-up artists who have completed a make-up school or course and have a diploma to prove it. Self-taught make-up artists as well as make-up students can compete in the Student category.
4. DO I HAVE TO ARRIVE IN THE MORNING ON THE COMPETITION DAY?
No. You can arrive before the start of your category and register. We recommend arriving half an hour before the start.
5. CAN I PAY THE FEE AND THEN GIVE UP?
No. Unfortunately, there are no refunds possible.
6. CAN ANYONE COME WITH ME TO THE COMPETITION AREA?
No spectators are allowed in the competition area. You may only bring a hairdresser with you who must work simultaneously. Drag make-up artists can have an assistant but only for getting dressed.
7. CAN I WORK ON MYSELF?
Only drag make-up artists can work on themselves due to the nature of the category. Artists should have models for all the other categories.
8. DO I HAVE TO PAY THE FEE FOR THE EDUCATIONAL DAY IF I COMPETE?
No. The competitors can attend the second day for free. If you only wish to attend the seminars, and not compete, there is a fee.